This is a 2-year part-time residency administered by a college of pharmacy and a free health clinic. Rotations are focused or longitudinal and are structured in a way that provides the resident the opportunity to spend the time necessary to master the core residency competencies. This one-on-one attention allows for a significant amount of flexibility with respect to targeting the resident’s specific interests.
Program competency areas
- Patient care (73%)
- Leadership and management (6%)
- Advancement of community-based practice and improving patient care (16%)
- Teaching, education, and dissemination of knowledge (3%)
- Elective required competency
- Teaching and learning (2%)