Request more in-depth information on our Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program by clicking the button below.
Because of the block system and the highly integrated nature of the didactic component of the curriculum, the College of Pharmacy will consider requests for transfers from other Doctor of Pharmacy programs on an individual basis.
The College of Pharmacy requires all transfer students to fulfill the experiential learning requirements for the first year of the program (368 hours in a community pharmacy), starting no later than the fourth week of May and finishing prior to starting the second year of Roseman’s program in August.
Individuals with a prior BS in pharmacy will not be admitted with advanced standing into Roseman’s Doctor of Pharmacy program.
The College of Pharmacy is currently accepting transfer applications for Fall 2022 entry.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 2, 2022
Application Fee: $60 (non-refundable)
Applicants interested in applying for transfer should:
- Read all instructions and proofread your application before submitting it to the College. Any omissions will significantly delay the processing of your application and may result in denial of admission.
- Complete and provide all information requested in the application, including all official transcripts of undergraduate and pharmacy coursework, and pay the $60 application fee (non-refundable).
To be eligible for transfer consideration, applicants must:
Meet a preferred cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
Earn a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 in the professional program of the College/School of Pharmacy attended
- Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Submit a letter from the Dean of your current Pharmacy School that documents that you are in good academic and professional standing. Please have your Dean send the email directly to Dr. Helen Park, Assistant Dean for Admissions and Student Affairs at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit letter(s) of recommendation from a faculty member at the current college of pharmacy (Optional)
To begin the transfer application process, please
- Visit our NetCommunity Portal and create a New User Registration.
- Once your log in is created, click on the “College of Pharmacy Admissions” link
- Under forms, click “start” for the Roseman PharmD Transfer Application