Applicants MUST be eligible to obtain a Nevada OR Utah State Board of Pharmacy Intern Pharmacist Certificate of Registration in order to enroll in the program. Applicants MUST check with the Nevada and Utah Board of Pharmacy to determine if they are eligible for an intern pharmacist application:

Roseman will help you apply for this license.