Early Decision Process
- Early Decision Application Opens: July 14, 2020
- Early Decision Deadline: September 8, 2020
The College of Pharmacy at Roseman University of Health Sciences participates in the Early Decision program through PharmCAS. If you have decided that Roseman University is your top school of choice, we invite you to participate in the Early Decision program. This gives you the opportunity to be considered for admission, and potentially offered admission, prior to other applicants.
The Early Decision Program is a binding option for applicants who have decided that Roseman University is their first choice and that they will enroll if accepted. As an Early Decision applicant, you can only apply to one pharmacy degree program.
The Early Decision application deadline is September 8, 2020 for the Fall 2021 admission cycle. In addition to completing the PharmCAS application, you must arrange for PharmCAS to receive all of your official transcripts and application fee by September 3rd. If your application, transcripts, or application fee arrive after the deadline, PharmCAS will automatically change your file from early decision status to regular status.
To be considered as an Early Decision applicant for the PharmD program at Roseman University, you must:
- Complete the PharmCAS application and meet their requirements for Early Decision status.
- Submit your Roseman University College of Pharmacy Supplemental Application no later than September 8, 2020.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements for Roseman University.
- For Early Decision eligibility you must have completed 5 of 8 math/science prerequisites by September 8, 2020.
Interviews for Early Decision applicants will be held in late September or the month of October. After the interview, you may be offered early admission, denied admission, or deferred to regular applicant status. If you are offered admission as an Early Decision applicant, you are obligated to accept the offer and you will not be permitted to apply to other PharmCAS institutions. If, however, you are denied admission as an Early Decision applicant, you may apply to other PharmCAS institutions for an additional fee. Refer to the PharmCAS application fee schedule to determine the cost to apply to each additional program.