Why choose Roseman University’s PharmD program?
- We are fully accredited. Roseman University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) and our College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
- We offer a three-year Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program.
- Our graduates have a competitive NAPLEX board exam passing rate.
- Our block curriculum allows you to focus on one core subject at a time, and our longitudinal blocks reinforce learning over the course of the entire year.
- Roseman University Six-Point Mastery Learning Model: Students are required to meet 90% or higher on each assessment. The rigor associated with the program combined with our 90% or higher competency levels helps to ensure that all of our graduates are well prepared for a career in pharmacy.
- We’re proud of our student-centered, collaborative learning environment.
- We offer early IPPE experiences starting the beginning of your P1 year to enable you to obtain hands on practice to apply what you’ve learned in the classroom.
- We have outstanding clinical practice training sites to develop your professional knowledge and skills.
- Our students participate in meaningful student organizations and volunteer activities.
- We are a private, non-profit institution. There is no in-state or out-of-state tuition difference. We accept applicants from all 50 states and abroad.
Have questions about the College of Pharmacy? Contact our Admissions Office.
Lisa Ngo, BS