- For the College of Pharmacy Class of 2017, the on-time graduation rate is 88%.
- The NAPLEX ® results for first-time takers for the class of 2016 graduates of the College of Pharmacy is 80.7%.
- The College of Pharmacy has formed a partnership with The Cleveland Clinic in the Cleveland, Ohio area to provide third-year APPE students the opportunity to be trained in the Cleveland Clinic Enterprise System.
- The College of Pharmacy offers elective, international experiential opportunities to third-year students.
- The College of Pharmacy offers students the opportunity to engage in research with faculty members.
Mission, Vision and Values
Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy prepares students to become competent, caring, and ethical pharmacists; contributes to the profession through its commitment to scholarship; and provides patient centered care, while addressing the pharmacy-related needs of the community.
Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy aspires to lead the profession of pharmacy by developing faculty, staff, and student pharmacists who transform the community through exceptional pharmacy education, compassionate patient-centered care, interdisciplinary collaboration, and innovative scholarship.
Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy is guided by the Core Values of our parent University:
We value responsible risk-taking that leads to the sustainable growth of the institution.
We value innovations in education, organizational structures, and physical surroundings that create a vibrant, stimulating environment in which to work, to learn, and to grow.
- Individual and Collective Achievement of Excellence
We value a culture that fosters and celebrates excellence and achievement for one and all.
- Passion and Commitment
We value passion and true commitment as the requisite components of transformational leadership in education and the health professions.
We value the empowerment of individuals through the provision of a collaborative, supportive environment in which to learn and to work.
Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy endeavors to:
Professional Education Goals
- Prepare competent, caring and ethical pharmacists that are ready to enter and contribute to the profession of pharmacy.
- Prepare pharmacy graduates who advocate for pharmacy and interact as a valuable member of an interprofessional health care team.
- Continue to refine and promote our unique educational model.
- Promote the lifelong learning of its alumni, faculty, preceptors as well as pharmacists and other health care professionals in the community.
Research and Scholarship Goals
- Create an environment where faculty and students feel empowered to contribute to the attainment of new knowledge through scholarly activities.
- Advance scholarship through collaborative educational, laboratory and patient-care research.
- Foster a culture that is aware of and sensitive to the healthcare needs of the community in order to make a positive impact through service related activities.
- Advocate for advancement in the profession and education of pharmacy locally, nationally, and globally.
- Cultivate and demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development and leadership.
Pharmacy Practice Goals
- Develop and grow faculty and students who deliver best practice care through robust evidence-based medicine.